Forma-Pro is an outsourcing software development company backed by a team of strong professionals. As a newcomer, you’ll have a wonderful chance to learn new things from the right people.
Do you want to try yourself to work at a product startup? In the community of highly qualified professionals with years of expertise in the solution of product-oriented challenges?
The product enables retail companies to connect with their mobile workforce, improve operational processes and business productivity with intelligent solutions in real-time. The solution allows you to ensure that all employees receive all the necessary information about the services provided to achieve the quality expected by customers. With the mobile application, stores and field teams have instant and offline access to guides and report templates on any mobile device. They can now focus on tasks that bring value to the business. Using this platform, managers of brands and retail stores track KPIs in real-time to get the full information about the quality of retail sales. Ultimately, this allows them to increase the sales efficiency of all retail points.
- Executives without micromanagement – we have no tracking of your working hours, breaks, etc.
- Freedom to choose the paths to complete tasks – you choose the priority yourself, the main thing is the result!
- Flexible working hours of your choice: office/remote – our office is very comfortable, with gym, shower, yoga, fresh juices, corporate dinners, wine, beer, and other very tasty things 😉
- Competitive benefits – we are small but strong
- Pets-friendly office in the city center – our point is located in 7 minutes walk from Pushkinskaya metro station or 10 minutes from Gosprom
- AngularJS 1.8
- Node with Express and Nest, backed with MongoDB database
- Ionic SDK with Capacitor
- In this role, you will be able to ask your teammates questions and still work as an independent unit
- You are witty and have good communication skills
- You are attentive to details
- You already have knowledge of web technologies but are still willing to learn new languages and tools
- Problem-solving and a product-oriented mindset
- English level: upper-intermediate or higher
- Understanding of Typescript languages
- Experience with AngularJS framework and Node.js
- Unit-testing experience using modern tools: jest, mocha/chai/Sinon
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Knowledge of React library
- Understanding of functional programming principles
- Designing features from scratch, documenting them, and implementing in efficient and clean code
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, managers, QA team.
- Create and modify unit and integration tests.
- Participate in the solution of product-oriented challenges
Our company is always looking for amazing professionals to join our team. Hit the button above to try your luck and send us your CV
- Contact you within max. 1 working day to discuss cooperation opportunities
- Passing a technical interview with our CTO
- Become part of our great team