Forma-Pro is an outsourcing software development company backed by a team of strong professionals. As a newcomer, you’ll have a wonderful chance to learn new things from the right people.
The project uses Symfony as the backend framework and React.js on the frontend. The system integrates with several third-party API’s (such as Hubspot.com, Plaid.com, Yardi.com, etc.) and provides its own REST API for external partners so that they can integrate with the service.
The team is distributed, but the core part is located in Kharkiv. The team works by Scrum framework.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in PHP Developer role
- Strong PHP 7x knowledge
- Commercial experience with Symfony at least 1 year
- Experience with development REST API, including third-party APIs integration
- Good OOP and design patterns knowledge
- Understanding of CI concept Jenkins, experience in writing unit tests
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Good knowledge of Unix-like operating system
- Understanding SOLID, Clean Code principles
- Experience with React.js is a plus
- Working with the team on new features and supporting the existing ones
- Planning, estimating next sprint stories
- Code review your teammates’ code
- Help the QA team in testing new features
- Doing refactoring and bottleneck optimization
Our company is always looking for amazing professionals to join our team. Hit the button above to try your luck and send us your CV
- Contact you within max. 1 working day to discuss cooperation opportunities
- Passing a technical interview with our CTO
- Become part of our great team