Forma-Pro is an outsourcing software development company backed by a team of strong professionals. As a newcomer, you’ll have a wonderful chance to learn new things from the right people.
Do you want to try yourself to work at a product startup? In the community of highly qualified professionals with years of expertise in the solution of product-oriented challenges?
The product enables retail companies to connect with their mobile workforce, improve operational processes and business productivity with intelligent solutions in real-time. The solution allows you to ensure that all employees receive all the necessary information about the services provided to achieve the quality expected by customers. With the mobile application, stores and field teams have instant and offline access to guides and report templates on any mobile device. They can now focus on tasks that bring value to the business. Using this platform, managers of brands and retail stores track KPIs in real-time to get the full information about the quality of retail sales. Ultimately, this allows them to increase the sales efficiency of all retail points.
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision;
- You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills;
- You have an eye for the details;
- You have strong knowledge of web technologies;
- Willing to learn new technologies and tools.
- Spoken English (upper-intermediate or above);
- Knowledge of EcmaScript & Typescript languages;
- Experience with AngularJS framework;
- Unit testing experience using modern tools (jest, mocha/chai/sinon);
- Experience delivering server-side applications for Node platform;
- Problem-solving and product-oriented mindset.
- Designing features from scratch, document them and implementing in efficient and clean code;
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, managers, QA team;
- Create and modify unit and integration tests;
- Participate in the solution of product-oriented challenges.
- AngularJS 1.8;
- Ionic SDK with Capacitor;
- Node with Express and Nest, backed with MongoDB database;
- Experience working with MongoDB;
- Knowledge of React library;
- Understanding of functional programming principles;
- Experience with Docker;
- Hybrid frontend development experience using Ionic SDK & Capacitor/Cordova.
Our company is always looking for amazing professionals to join our team. Hit the button above to try your luck and send us your CV
- Contact you within max. 1 working day to discuss cooperation opportunities
- Passing a technical interview with our CTO
- Become part of our great team