Forma-Pro is an outsourcing software development company backed by a team of strong professionals. As a newcomer, you’ll have a wonderful chance to learn new things from the right people.
Do you want to try yourself to work at the US company? In the community of highly qualified professionals with years of expertise in advertising technologies?
World’s leading pay-for-performance affiliate network providing advertising technology and consumer insights to the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands worldwide, this product unites technology, client strategy and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance.
- Executives without micromanagement – we have no tracking of your working hours, breaks, etc.
- Freedom to choose the paths to complete tasks – you choose the priority yourself, the main thing is the result!
- Flexible working hours of your choice;
- Fully remote – you can work from any part of the planet Earth;
- Full support of the company in solving any issues.
- React & Redux
- Go, GIN framework
- PHP, Symfony framework
- Willing to quickly learn new technologies and tools
- In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision
- You have excellent organisation and problem-solving skills
- You have an eye for the details
- You have strong knowledge of web technologies
- Spoken English – upper-intermediate or above
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Solid understanding of web application design patterns
- Experience with React
- Unit-testing experience
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- PHP knowledge, experience with Symfony framework in particular
- TypeScript knowledge
- Redux knowledge
- GIN framework knowledge
- Designing features from scratch, documenting them and implementing in efficient and clean code
- Refactoring legacy code. Gradually rewrite old PHP based components using Go & React.
- Designing new microservices from scratch, DB structure, API contract, UI
- Create and modify unit and UI tests to achieve quality
- Participate in the solution of product-oriented challenges
Our company is always looking for amazing professionals to join our team. Hit the button above to try your luck and send us your CV
- Contact you within max. 1 working day to discuss cooperation opportunities
- Passing a technical interview with our CTO
- Become part of our great team