E-butik is an eCommerce start-up that enables small and medium-sized businesses to open online stores without the overhead of development, maintenance, and support, paying only for a subscription. We helped develop a successful second-largest startup in Sweden, which was then successfully sold.
Service scope: Web development, QA
Migration legacy code on CodeIgniter to a modern Symfony2 framework
Integration with external ERP system to manage inventory
Developing a comprehensive templating system for end-customer webshops that allows modification of any block view
Improving performance allow e-commerce platform to improve conversion during high periods (like Black Friday)
Integration with more payment systems to enable various payment options for customers
Complicated discount system development
Organizing 2nd line technical customer support
We have build a team that was fully integrated into customer processes and executed migration to Symfony2 together with performance improvement that helped the customer to offer smooth service over high sales season.
Additionally, our team successfully implemented multiple new features that brought value to the product:
- Migrated legacy code to Symfomy2 using a step-by-step approach that allowed us to continue features development while performing the transition.
- Performed full integration with specter.se, which is 3rd party ERP system.
- Implemented git-based template storage to allow each customer to have versioned templates.
- Implemented Varnish-based caching proxy. Added MongoDB as a cache for the MySQL database. Implemented asynchronous processing of long-lasting tasks using beanstalkd. Optimized existing DB queries and algorithms.
- Integrated several new payment systems into the platform.
- Implemented coupon based discount system.
- Organized the team the way it was possible to work on development and maintenance at the same time.
Their communication and skills set them apart from other providers. Through Forma-pro’s efforts, the company attracted a great offer and sold them for a profit. Their team had very impressive on-site project management and communication. They adapted to the language requirements and got things done.
RentTrack has been live for 5–6 years. It’s continually evolving as the marketplace is changing and we bring on new integrations and features. If anything, Forma-pro’s contribution has increased over the years. The team has grown on their side and will continue to grow.
We plan to use Forma Pro for the foreseeable future. I honestly don’t see us ever-ending our relationship.
Forma Pro Team are hard-working professionals who are goal-oriented and combine creativity, initiative, intellectual curiosity and a positive
attitude. Time after time, I’ve seen Forma Pro Team took on not easy to do tasks in difficult situations and consistently deliver. The team is very
reliable and proactive, I highly recommend them!
They went above and beyond when it came to producing UX critical thinking skills. Meeting expectations, Forma-pro executed on code and software delivery in a highly-efficient manner. While an offshore company, there weren’t any communication or productivity issues; everything went smoothly. They successfully pushed back on requirements that were not well-defined.
RentTrack is a streamlined payment portal that helps residents get the credit scores they deserve for paying rent. By reporting rent payments to all three major credit bureaus – the ones lenders use to assess creditworthiness – renters can now build credit and take control of their future as...
FreightSeeker is a service that allows finding the best shipping option with several clicks. It aggregates data from multiple carriers and allows to select the best option. In addition, it provides an easy way to track shipments by any carrier.
Premier House-Share Company in London running web-based solution to manage the rental business. The system connects company managers, available property and tenants in a way that managers can have full overview, including different statistics about the current status.
- Our customer success department are receiving your inquiry
- Reaching you out within max. 1 business day
- Reaching with you a common ground
- Getting the ball rolling